Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!



How do you tell the person you love, Happy Valentines Day? With chocolate, balloons, flowers, a stuffed teddy bear or are you creative? Would love to find out what you did to make Valentines Day special. I'm being a bit ordinary and making hubby lasagna tonight with Salad, bread sticks and a glass of wine. He brought me some Ferrero Rocher chocolates, always a wonderful treat. At our age, it seems we don't have to impress each other much, but if I did, the sexy femine touch would go something like this



As for a man's creative side, well.......... what can I say,I am just grateful for Ferrero Rocher chocolates. LOL

4 comments:

morningDove said...

these are hilarious i have so much fun laughing at these. My oldest son came in as i was looking at them and he got a chuckle too.

Pattyskypants said...

Mark and I make valentines for each other. I will be posting those on my blog probably Monday or Tuesday, as our scanner conked out. My valentines are usually textile-y and his are usually watercolors. This year we both chose songs from the 60's as our themes. We always make a special meal, just like you. Today it was bacon-wrapped filet with broccoli and mashers -- YUM! Next year (economy-willing) we are going to have a chocolate-covered fruit bar. Happy Valentine's Day to you and all the family! xxoo Patty

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Ohhhh a chocolate covered fruit bar! That sounds awesome!

callmelacie said...

LOL oh wow, nice, Wanda