Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Corner

I had to share with you my halloween corner in my studio with a few of my FAVORITE things! The round box was from a Harry and David store that once had popcorn, candy and other goodies in it. The funky shoes and ceramic cat box I have picked up at yard sales. The other two cats, the black one is an Annalee while the other one hand made, both from my friend Norma Soulet! They just tickle me! Thanks Norma:) And lastly is a doll that I have made. There's something about the combinations of orange, green, purple and black that I love! I actually keep this display up year round!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Love your Halloween corner. I too absolutely adore orange, black and purple, I love this time of year.

G Peplow said...

Fabulous Hallowe'en corner, love all the gorgeous stuff:0)x x

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Wanda,

Your Halloween corner looks great! Love those boxes, shoe and doll. The cat that I made for you looks really happy there. :)
Hugs

Deborah said...

Looks great! What a fun time of year!

Carola Bartz said...

Love your Halloween stuff. Isn't this such a fun time?

JenW!~ said...

Love your Halloween Corner. The dolls are great. We must meet soon. Donnely and I were down that way today because we went to Moonville.