Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Runs With Scissors!








EXTRA EXTRA read all about it......
Grandma lets granddaughter run with scissors!

Yep, it's true! There is no type O in this ad! I am actually letting my granddaughter run with scissors and I am here to explain.....

It all started with this grandma looking for a a good pair of embroidery ones and ending up with several due to confiscations by TSA. Obviously I would never use a tenth of what I have and there are SEVERAL good pair! Yes, sure, I could resell myself, but the youngest granddaugther wanted to earn some extra money for horseback riding and other fun things that she would want to do this summer. I figure I got what I wanted from my bargain purchase, so I would let her run with the idea and sell for her profits! It would also teach her how to run a small business at a young age.

So here's the package deal: Purchase a pair and you will also get a scissor and needle caddy kit designed by this grandma. It includes the fabric (specify one or two color choices and Kitana will do her best to choose for you! She will also pick out a nice pair of scissors, add a pattern, package it into a bubble package and mail to you. The cost is $6.00 and includes the postage!!! The scissors alone retail for $7.99. Yes, the scissors have been used, but each are tested to be sure they cut those threads for your projects. If you want more than one kit, we will adjust the postage refund or give a quote post to needlewings@nelsonvilletv.com So now won't you help a 10 year old out with her business adventure? Send a check or money order to





Kitana's Kits
% Wanda Stivison
PO Box 11
Union Furnace, OH 43158

1 comment:

maggie said...

welcome to the world of blogging. it is lots of fun!

maggie