Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Playing With Dolls

I had a swap coming up with the theme of Marie Antoinette in paper doll form. This is the result. I was pleased with how she turned out.

Don't you just love the do? I used some wool fibers that just seemed to do the trick. OOPS, I forgot to put on a beauty mark, guess I should do that before I send her off in trade.

This is the second one where the theme was lace, so I still used sort of that theme of a mascarade but gave her some sexy legs from a magazine.

8 comments:

Ann said...

fabulous paperdolls!! hope to be back swapping with the group soon. Ann

Pam said...

Wonderful paperdolls. Such detail and the "do" is perfect.

Unknown said...

Honestly! These dolls are both over the moon fantastic! Lucky recipients, both!! Hugs, Norma.

Raven's Rest Studio, Jennifer Conway said...

Oh! Wonderful dolls!!!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Norma, you are too funny, you know one of them is for you. lol

Sherry said...

Fabulous dolls! Especially the MA one - love her hair.

sherry carrigan said...

Awesome job Wanda. These are fantastic.

Pattyskypants said...

I like the one with THE LEGS! So unexpected and quirky. xxoo P