Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One World One Heart

I just want to remind everyone that the One World One Heart event will soon be here! It starts on the 30th! YIPPIE!!! Hooray!!! It's a great opportunity to connect with other bloggers from all over the world, see what they are up to and possibly win a prize in the process! If you would like to participate, click on the link at the side bar to read all about it!

I am working on my give away for the event so watch for it soon!!!! I promise it will be something delightful!


Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

I'm in it, just need time to create something for one of my visiters.

Sherry Edwards said...

Oh yes!! It's so exciting - I'll see you along the way xx

Pattyskypants said...

This is something I should do. i've been thinking about doing a give-away! xxoo Patty