Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Loving Myself



I think that everyone should love themselves. Whether they can for who they are or how they can change to make them more loveable! So I have decided to do a self portrait. I think artists can love themselves even more as they can improve their own likeness so to speak! For instance, the wrinkles can get ironed out a bit. Like those crows feet we often get as we age, well in my case I think that they are actually eagles talons!

Actually I have decided to do some studies with my portrait in other mediums. So I will up date another one after I get these @*#%& taxes finished.

7 comments:

PeggyR said...

Nice picture...did you draw it? I cannot draw!

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Thanks Peggy, Yes, I drew it. I actually have a degree in art and I'm a former HS art teacher:)

PeggyR said...

After I posted I read where you drew it. I envy people who can draw. That's why I started stamping years ago. Thanks for posting on my blog!

Linda said...

I love this philosophy! And your self-portrait, too.

Kim said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.
I just love meeting new folks this way and taking a look at their blog too.
Love your art work..and taste in music and names for boys :0)

My daughter is named Noel...now don't tell me .....

Happy Sewing

Pam said...

Love your self-portrait. Can't wait to see your work with the drawing.

Deborah said...

Very nice!